Any self-respecting foodie or design lover needs to make a visit to this incredible restaurant based at the Blakes Hotel in South Kensington. It’s been around for more than three decades and is the pioneer for the boutique hotels we have nowadays. The cuisine and the room itself has been designed by Anouska Hempel. The food has influences from the Far East, as well as Modern European. It’s been making fusion food even before the word became fashionable. Having dinner at Blakes isn’t just about a meal, it’s a treasured experience. (Updated 04/02/2013)
Read customer reviews | Leave your own review.
- Additional Info: No additional info for this venue.
Blakes Address & Contact Details
- Address: 33 Roland Gardens,
- Nearest Tube / Rail: Gloucester Road / South Kensington
Blakes Location Map & Nearby Venues
For nearby Fluid Style venues 'click and drag' on the map above. 'Zoom out' for more. For summary info 'click a pin'.
Venues just round the corner...
- Kosmopol (0.27 km) Bar, Restaurant
- Marvel London (0.38 km) Bar, Club
- The Penny Black Restaurant & Bar (0.42 km) Bar, Restaurant
- Peridot (0.43 km) Bar, Restaurant Not yet rated
- Madsen (0.61 km) Restaurant
Write your review of Blakes