Since opening in April 2007 Maddox has been one of London's hottest member's club, attracting everyone from P Diddy to Kiera Knightly. Maddox is a boutique nightclub, with a stunning Italian restaurant, downstairs club and stylish terrace area. Another unique design feature is a glass encased dj booth at the top of the staircase in which award-winning djs play to visitors every week.
The restaurant at Maddox is located on the mezzanine level of the ground floor and is a chic and comfortable space offering delicious and authentic Italian cuisine.
Guests are also welcome to dine al fresco on the stylish terrace located at the front of Maddox, an oasis for smokers and night owls alike.
The club area is on the lower ground floor and was designed by acclaimed designer Sammy Chams. Chams has created a visually stunning space for Maddox members to dance until dawn in. The tables and comfortable booths colour in time with the music and there is a dance floor in the centre of the the room, which rapidly fills up every night with enthusiastic revellers.
Maddox is open from Wed to Sat, 8.30pm to late. (Updated 06/09/2013)
Read customer reviews | Leave your own review.
- Additional Info: No additional info for this venue.
Maddox Club Address & Contact Details
- Address: 3-5 Mill Street,
- Nearest Tube / Rail: Oxford Circus
Maddox Club Location Map & Nearby Venues
For nearby Fluid Style venues 'click and drag' on the map above. 'Zoom out' for more. For summary info 'click a pin'.
Venues just round the corner...
- Hibiscus by Claude Bosi (0.02 km) Restaurant Not yet rated
- The Gallery at Sketch (0.04 km) Bar, Restaurant
- Goodman (0.05 km) Bar, Restaurant
- Pollen Street Social by Jason Atherton (0.09 km) Restaurant Not yet rated
- Escape (0.11 km) Bar, Club
Write your review of Maddox Club