Already renowned as one of the greatest and most historic jazz clubs in the world, Ronnie Scott’s has always offered the very best in live jazz music. As well as the main club, the venue’s upstairs bar, known as Ronnie’s Bar, enjoys considerable prestige as a classy and upmarket place to wile away the evenings in style, recreating the relaxed vibe of the ‘50s speakeasy. Ronnie’s Bar has always been a well kept secret. However, a simple walk up the historical staircase will lead you to one of the most intimate yet highly sophisticated cocktail bars in Soho. Ronnie’s Bar is open from 6pm til 3am Monday to Saturday. Entrance is free before 9pm then £5 thereafter. (Updated 16/10/2008)
Read customer reviews | Leave your own review.
- Additional Info: No additional info for this venue.
Ronnie's Bar at Ronnie Scott's Address & Contact Details
- Address: 47 Frith Street,
- Nearest Tube / Rail: Leicester Square
Ronnie's Bar at Ronnie Scott's Location Map & Nearby Venues
For nearby Fluid Style venues 'click and drag' on the map above. 'Zoom out' for more. For summary info 'click a pin'.
Venues just round the corner...
- Ronnie Scott's Jazz Club (0.00 km) Bar, Restaurant, Club
- El Cantara (0.01 km) Bar, Restaurant
- Groucho Club (0.03 km) Bar, Restaurant, Club
- Blacks (0.06 km) Bar, Club
- Bar Soho (0.06 km) Bar, Club
Write your review of Ronnie's Bar at Ronnie Scott's