DESCRIPTION: Oversized sofas, subtle lighting and outdoor heating make this London’s most glamorous smoking room. The Lanesborough has always been renowned for its impressive cigar offering and The Garden Room now offers the only walk-in humidor housed in a London hotel. The Garden Room at The Lanesborough is London’s most glamorous smoking area: a true ‘hidden gem’ in the heart of Knightsbridge. A discreet outdoor space for just 35 guests, The Garden Room is unique, offering guests a luxurious location to smoke in the surrounds of the world’s finest cigars and cognacs.
The Garden Room is a destination in its own right for those after “the best smoke in town” and it attracts a sophisticated crowd. The lamp-lit, heated outdoor area is the perfect place to savour a range of premium vintage cognacs and whiskeys with cigar in hand. The revamp includes a walk-in humidor: the first ever to be installed in a London hotel which will house an impressive 1000 cigars and 30 private lockers for clients’ personal cigar collections. (Updated 29/10/2011)
Read customer reviews | Leave your own review.
- Additional Info: No additional info for this venue.
The Garden Room Address & Contact Details
- Address: The Lanesborough Hotel,
Hyde Park Corner,
- Nearest Tube / Rail: Hyde Park Corner
The Garden Room Location Map & Nearby Venues
For nearby Fluid Style venues 'click and drag' on the map above. 'Zoom out' for more. For summary info 'click a pin'.
Venues just round the corner...
- Library Bar (0.00 km) Bar Not yet rated
- The Caramel Room (0.23 km) Restaurant Not yet rated
- Marcus Wareing at The Berkeley (0.23 km) Restaurant Not yet rated
- The Met Bar (0.36 km) Bar Not yet rated
- Nobu London (0.36 km) Bar, Restaurant
Write your review of The Garden Room