DESCRIPTION: Designed in the style of a Regency Library with bookcases lined with leather bound books, subdued lighting, and deep leather wing chairs and roaring fire creates, the elegant, club like atmosphere of The Library Bar makes it ideal for a business meeting or private rendez-vous. The Library Bar boasts an outstanding collection of ‘liquid history’ a range of cognacs dating back some 200 years, highlighted with display cabinets and bespoke cocktails. (Updated 13/10/2010)
Read customer reviews | Leave your own review.
- Additional Info: No additional info for this venue.
Library Bar Address & Contact Details
- Address: The Lanesborough Hotel,
Hyde Park Corner,
- Nearest Tube / Rail: Hyde Park Corner
Library Bar Location Map & Nearby Venues
For nearby Fluid Style venues 'click and drag' on the map above. 'Zoom out' for more. For summary info 'click a pin'.
Venues just round the corner...
- The Garden Room (0.00 km) Bar Not yet rated
- The Caramel Room (0.23 km) Restaurant Not yet rated
- Marcus Wareing at The Berkeley (0.23 km) Restaurant Not yet rated
- The Met Bar (0.36 km) Bar Not yet rated
- Nobu London (0.36 km) Bar, Restaurant
Write your review of Library Bar