Rumi is a cocktail lounge situated in the heart of the Kings Road's buzzing nightlife. Rumi provides a chilled, mellow space in which you can assure on meeting an interesting and sophisticated crowd, or dance to the elevating tunes that gradually increase beats as the evening progresses.
Rumi's distinctly Middle-Eatsern feel stems from its namesake inspiration, the thirteenth century poet Rumi. The owner's bestow a very warm welcome to a mixed clientele comprising of the local Chelsea socialites and fashionable 20/30 somethings from surrounding media and production and design companies.
Well-experienced, well-groomed bar staff mix classic and modern cocktails, and pour fine wines throughout the evening. Choose a cocktail from the extensive menu or test the bartender's knowledge! Be looked after, meet interesting and beautiful people, enjoy the music and experience an atmosphere that is unique in these parts.
Rumi is open from early evening right through to the early hours of the morning. (Updated 21/01/2013)
Read customer reviews | Leave your own review.
- Additional Info: No additional info for this venue.
Rumi Lounge Address & Contact Details
- Address: 531 Kings Road,
- Nearest Tube / Rail: Sloane Square / Fulham Broadway
Rumi Lounge Location Map & Nearby Venues
For nearby Fluid Style venues 'click and drag' on the map above. 'Zoom out' for more. For summary info 'click a pin'.
Venues just round the corner...
- The Jam Tree (0.21 km) Bar, Restaurant
- Marco (0.36 km) Bar, Restaurant
- Chelsea Riverside Brasserie (0.55 km) Restaurant Not yet rated
- The Penny Black Restaurant & Bar (0.67 km) Bar, Restaurant
- Broadway Bar and Grill (0.71 km) Bar, Restaurant
Write your review of Rumi Lounge